We are in need of volunteers this week, Tues-Sun March 24th-29th for costume measurements and sizing. This is one of the areas of volunteering for concert. (More positions/sign-up coming soon). Please see below for details for sizing volunteers:
- Take and record measurements (see measuring guide instructions attached)
- Try on sizing leotard for costume company indicated in measurement folder and record size (leotard should fit like the dance uniform leotard/swimsuit; fitted but not too small)
- If a student is in between sizes, go with the larger size as we can always alter a costume if it is too big
- Hoping for 2 moms per class
- Sign up for your child's class or other classes if you are able to help at additional times
- Sign up link: http://doodle.com/u68epbehwd2i45ed
- Sizing should only take about 20-30 minutes per class
- Please bring a tape measure, if you have. PDD has a few as well. (Note: If measuring older students, you may need one at least 60" in length to measure girth)
*If a class is not listed, we have already taken measurements
**If you are able to help with an int/adv class on a day other than the one listed, please email PDD. Since these classes meet 2-3 times a week, I only listed the first day the class meets in the week. If no volunteer is available then, we can measure the second time the class meets.
THANK YOU for your willingness to help! PDD appreciates all our volunteers!!!
PDD Head Administrator